We Love What We Do
What We’re All About
Our mission at Citylights Realty Group is quite simple: Outstanding customer service in all matters real estate. Citylights Realty Group is a cutting-edge real estate firm specializing in sales, rentals and property management. We offer rigorously screened resources and real-time access to the most up-to-date information for our clients.
Honesty, integrity, and care are at the heart of our operation. We value each and every one of our clients and take pride in maintaining long-lasting relationships with the people we work with throughout the years. We take pride in our community and are involved in many charities and outreach programs. Our main goal is to benefit the people and communities that we serve.
We’re passionate about real estate and love what we do. We are your one-stop shop for all of your real estate needs.
See what our clients have to say about us!
Our Partnership to Beautify Neighborhoods
We Love Our Communities!
Citylights Realty Group is a founder and key partner for Rise and Shine Alliance, a non-profit organization that focuses on beautifying neighborhoods. Our company is committed to the people and the communities we serve and we are proud to be a part of making our cities as beautiful as possible.
For more information on RASA, please visit www.riseandshinedc.org.
Are you an Agent?
If you’re committed to excellence, possess integrity and honesty, value long-term relationships, willing to learn and thrive in a fun yet professional environment, then contact us to arrange a personal interview. We are looking to build a coalition of top-notch area realtors and look forward to the opportunity in discussing how Citylights Realty Group can help you flourish in this exciting field!
Please hit the button below and contact us if you are interested in working for Citylights Realty Group.
Why you should join us
- Proven marketing systems.
- 100% commission programs available.
- Commission advance program available.
- Internet and cloud-based real estate technologies.
- Advanced lead-generation system for our agents.
- Property management and rental incentive.
- One-on-one mentorship and coaching.
- Recognized & respected real estate firm.
- Highly experienced & reputable principal broker.
2016 Recap and Accomplishments
This was a year of growth, expansion and testing our management muscle in all aspects of our operation. Here are highlights of our accomplishments in 2016:
- Expanded to new territories in Arlington, Hyattsville and Baltimore!
- Added 32% more to our HOA & Management portfolio, effectively managing well over a million square feet of real estate assets worth over $500 Million Dollars
- Introduced sustainable initiatives for our communities by providing composting services, installing LED fixtures which reduced energy consumption by more than 35%
- Added key positions to our staffing: a director of operations, three additional property managers, an administrative assistant, and a part-time social media consultant
- Expanded and renovated our office where we now occupy two floors of awesome office space in the super-trendy Shaw neighborhood
- Wrapped up renovating and improving approximately 50,000 sqft of common areas in our buildings as well as the single families and condos that we manage
- Beefed up our array of technology for our clients
- Implemented successful collection strategies through effective legal partnerships that reduced the number of delinquencies by nearly a half
- Introduced new and improved security solutions for our buildings
- Implemented multi-tiered preventive maintenance measures that reduced emergency calls by approximately 80%
- Introduced social media for our HOA communities
- Assisted our own community-focused non-profit, Rise and Shine Alliance, in successful fund-raising for future neighborhood beautification projects
We are ever so thankful to our staff, vendors, loyal fans and clients who continue to be the backbone of our success. Thank you for making 2016 an incredible year!
We Love NY!
Citylights Realty Group is now a licensed full-service brokerage firm in the state of New York. The firm seeks to expand its management portfolio to Brooklyn, a residential neighborhood within the Manhattan city limits. Efforts are in place to launch mid 2015 with a full-scale marketing campaign.
2015 Recap and Accomplishments
Last year was a true testament to our love for, and unwavering dedication to, what we do. Our clients are our family, and we care about each and every property as if it was our own. Our incredible team of talented managers expertly executed numerous projects and capital improvements in 2015. These include:
- Replacing over 10,000 sqft of roof and keeping multiple buildings leak-free!
- Implementing the new DC Bike Storage requirements, allowing our residents to continue reducing their carbon footprint and keeping their means of transportation safe.
- We implemented numerous capital improvement projects for our clients such as:
- Complete overhaul of several courtyards totaling in over 15,000 sqft which have now added incredible value to the associations we manage,
- Major common area renovations such as complete overhaul of hallways, laundry facilities, and common areas totaling over 40,000 sqft.
- Security enhancements and installations of high-end surveillance cameras, as well as conducting audits of all of our buildings’ common areas and doorways to ensure safety.
- Overhaul of landscaping of various buildings to enhance curb appeal.
- Structural and waterproofing work to multiple buildings.
- Asphalt, garage, tuck pointing, and various other routine maintenance work.
Financial accomplishments include:
- Assisting our association clients in the collection of severely delinquent accounts, working with the most talented legal team, and changing the culture in several buildings that suffered due to chronically delinquent unit owners.
- We saved our associations hundreds of thousands of dollars by routinely auditing their vendors, including insurance providers.
- We implemented a meticulously designed preventive maintenance plan to avert costly repairs.
Our team continues to be dedicated to our mission which is to deliver outstanding property management services that ultimately enhance our clients’ quality of life, and directly impact each of our clients’ property values in the robust and competitive DC market.
We look forward to being of service to you!